My name is Christina. I am a product designer from New York with a background in Mathematics and English. In my work, I love to see the positive and helpful impact that design accomplishes. By understanding individual and collective experiences whilst embracing curiosity and collaboration, I believe that thoughtful and impactful solutions can be made, whether they are big or small.
When I'm out and about, you can find me thrifting for a comfy t-shirt, traveling to cities for music festivals, or shaping bowls at a ceramics studio.
- Served as lead designer for B2B and B2C clients to deliver over 5 products and features from ideation to MVP. Focused on shaping user experiences for desktop and mobile platforms by designing and presenting wireframes, prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups.
- Engaged in cross-functional collaboration with research and engineering teams to conceive digital product solutions.
- Contributed to the creation and maintenance of local design system components and pattern libraries.
Innovatemap | Aug 2022 - Aug 2023
- Redesigned CMU School of Design website by developing information architecture, conducting competitor research, and creating user journey maps and flows.
- Produced promotional and marketing multimedia content reaching audiences, increasing viewership over 120%.
Digital Design Assistant
Dezudio | Jan 2021 - May 2022
- Developed and delivered a public resource reaching over 30+ teachers for the Brooklyn LAB Charter School. Partnered with educational experts and studio team to ideate and translate wireframes into completed visuals.
Dezudio | Summer 2021
Bachelor of Science in Mathematics
Bachelor of Arts in English
SUNY at Buffalo | Aug 2014 - May 2018
Masters of Professional Studies in Interaction Design
Masters of Art in Interaction Design
Carnegie Mellon University | Aug 2020 - May 2022
Figma, Sketch, Framer, Microsoft Office
Adobe Suite - Premiere, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe XD
UI/UX Design, Visual Design, Interaction Design, System Design, Web/Mobile, Usability Testing, User Flows, Prototyping, Sketching, Wireframing, Mockups
An overview of my educational and professional background.